Skype
hotliner.dra

The Frog Adventurer The Frog Adventurer

Nice idea for the game. Didn't like the fact that you are a frog and when u jump into the water, you lose life, also didn't like the music. But I liked how simple it is and how frog jumps, that's nice, also you could add more lifes to the frog, like this game is little bit hard.

Bro vs Zombie Bro vs Zombie

The design and animation are bad, also I saw a bunch of games like this even with the same thematic. The things that I liked are the bullets who are fired randomly, not only straight, and the thing that you can repair your car while zombies are eating you. All in all not really creative game.

Deadly Road Trip Deadly Road Trip

Cool game, I really liked the coin magnet and how you can jump from your bike to another, but music gets iritating after a while. Everything else seems fine.

nonamelab responds:

Thanks. What about music - we've tried different styles. For our choice this one fits more to the gameplay than others but yeah... music is always a thing of taste. So we made that people easily can turn it off and run something in background in any time.

Hurry and Escape: The Lab Hurry and Escape: The Lab

There are so many games like this, but this game has traps who are easy to solve but you don't have much time to solve them, which is nice...
I didn't like the design and the fact that when you fail the level nothing happens, you just get some extra time, and the level is the same... You should add some lifes there or to make level different after the player is dead, or just combination to pass.

Ratchet Head Ratchet Head

I really liked the game and I liked how enemy's combos are randomized, but sometimes he just spends too much time on the ground so I cant do anything to him, also u can add some lifes to main character.

Nice game, cheers.